Be the BFF with Google SEO
Awesome SEO is having high web traffic which means, being well indexed on all major search engines. There are so many ways in establishing your keywords with search engines such as google and yahoo. The tips and tricks listed below are some of the ways you can have your website keywords to pull rank in increasing your website visibility. There are four categories you may want to consider: keywords, frequency, relevance, and competition.
1. Purchase a domain name with the keyword.
2. Set up several blog sites aggregating to your main site pumping it up with keywords specific to your business or business brand.
3. Bold the words you would like indexed within copies of your site.
4. Use Microdata or JSON-LD. This way, you are able to specify a data structure that search-bot can digest and easily store. In other words, control the way you would like your data to be indexed.
5. Generate articles that support the validity and the relevance of those keywords.
6. Tag your post with the keywords.
7. Use Metadata.
8. Hyperlink those keywords in the URL.
9. Use social media platforms to run campaigns with those keywords in them.
10. Utilize Site-mapping using third-party applications to automate the process of updating all content data including your keywords.
11. Remember, Google favors wikipedia.com, freebase.com, and all google media content– utilize them.
12. Google has attempted to make searching more like speaking to a friend, meaning, there is a rise in natural language forms that aim to get user info in a more human and engaging way—they prefer user’s mental processes rather than a traditional presentation of traditional forms.
In our above discussion number 10’s site mapping plays a huge role in frequency. It relies on the content creator’s continuous content generation with those specific keywords. The third party application that automates the sitemap with detect the update and generate a whole new XML, HTML, ROX, and ZIP file. The web crawlers look for these types of files in order to gather the data then run queries that reflect your organic search and based on that they see the validity that increases or decreases your site’s ranking.
There are many developers and SEO agents that love to get their hands dirty using the blacklisted method called cloaking. This may work for the first couple of months but once Google or Yahoo has caught on to you, they will blacklist your IP addresses as well as your URL. They may even go as far as add a warning to your site if the individual is using Chrome. It is not worth it for the long run. The relevancy of your content in what you want in search engine index is an organic process that should not be manipulated.
Competition has its pros and cons.
- Learn from mistakes of your competitors. See how your competitors are marketing their product.
- (Remember your competitors spend good time and money in generating mistakes :)..).
- You are obviously on the right track because you have competitors.
- AB split testing has more rich data when comparing your content to your competitors.
- When your customers know you have competitors they begin to blog about you in comparison to your competitors.
- Competition can sometimes pay for itself as you can utilize the free resources such as forums and review to improve your content or product.
- Competition can yield investors from investing.
- You will have to spend more money and time to carve your niche in the competition.
- You will deal with a lot of copyright, intellectual, and licensing rights and infringement.
- You will have to go through the patent attorney to secure your intellectual, software, or hardware property.
- You will spend more money on marketing and development than you can ever imagine.
- Your idea isn’t unique and someone has already indexed those keywords probably.